We ride, ride, ride!
IN A TRIP
Many animals do not tolerate long trips on trains, buses, and even in the most comfortable car. Therefore, if you are going to take your furry friend on vacation, on a picnic or take him to the cottage, then get a transportation bag, hygienic bedding (they are used for puppies, but on the road they serve as bedding in a container for cats and small dogs) - they easily absorb any discharge and prevent the spread of odor. To suppress and prevent motion sickness during transportation, half an hour before the trip, give your pet a special tool - and the longest trip will seem easy, it will be pleasant and without incident.
ZOO FIRST AID KIT
Animals that are small children: they like to climb into different illegal places, communicate with suspicious strangers, try unfamiliar food. It is impossible to prepare for all unexpected incidents, but still the most frequent injuries and ailments must be met fully equipped. To do this, you will need:
- Wet wipes for skin, hair under the eyes and ears have a refreshing smell, do not contain alcohol, hypoallergenic. They are necessary on the road, if the animal is rocking. Or for rubbing eyes with lacrimation
- Bandage sterilizedUseful as a dressing if your friend is injured.
- Powder for healing damaged tissue with antiseptic, draining and deodorizing effects will help to quickly cure an animal from chemical burns, diaper rash, dermatitis and eczema, interdigital inflammation and cracks
- Scabies ointment and lichen animals can be extremely necessary - because it is not known with whom your friend decides to make acquaintance.
- Eye drops needed for the prevention of purulent complications when foreign bodies get into the eye.
- Drops for ears can be treated and used to prevent otodectosis (scabies) and external ear inflammation in dogs and cats.
- Lactobifid - for the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases, with violations of the gastrointestinal tract, to restore normal intestinal microflora
etc.And also to increase the digestibility of feed.
- Sulf 120 - a broad-spectrum antibacterial drug is used to treat cats and dogs with bacterial infections of the respiratory system, gastrointestinal tract, genitourinary system, skin, wound infections
- Anthelmintic drug a wide spectrum of action for the treatment and prevention of helminthiases.
- Complexes of vitamins and minerals for animals you must have in the medicine cabinet. A weakened animal after illness, childbirth or during a period of increased growth is not always sufficient only good nutrition.